OCRemix

Loading...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

oh crap i am teh sick

blauugh.. i think i've got the flu.

I've got shaking, i'm really, really cold, stopped up nose.. migraines.. oh god, someone kill me.
at least the pain will stop..

I'm gonna take some time off from romhacking until I get to feeling better. but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop posting.

I'm also broke as shit, and i'm considering starting a paypal account and posting a donate link here. funds would be put to getting medicine and caffiene. hell even towards getting a domain so i can get some better ads to put up here.

what would be really nice would be if somebody bought something i advertised for amazon. they say i'd get 15% of the sale..

like pretzels. everyone likes chocolate pretzels.  and these are really friggin cheap for dark chocolate.  buy a bunch!

13 comments:

  1. Hopefully you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that yucky feeling you get. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i'm sick too... but jesus. change your font.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There, you happy? 14pt Trebuchet. oh god it's UGLY

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's much better like that ! Btw I hate pretzels

    ReplyDelete
  7. .... wonderboy, you heathen. how dare you diss the mighty pretzel? D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. man the flu sucks, get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate pretzels... I don't know how long I can resist!

    ReplyDelete