OCRemix

Loading...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

MOAR UPDATES

Alright. I finally got some freakin work done. I've got all the enemies and sprites modified from Twoson to Lilliput Steps altered and correct.
The biggest task is farthest away, and it isn't Text Editing. Oh no.

It's making all the NPC sprites bigger to match the PC sprites. Like Mother 3 sized NPCs.

Unfortunately, it's impossible for me to make fluid animation frames in this game engine. It's like those PARTY HARD .gifs you see on the internet. 2 frames. 2 frames sucks.

You know what else is a pain in the ass? Tile Editing on Maps. Still can't figure out how to recolor tiles. -sadface-

My ASUS EeeBox is decent, but it's not the end-all-be-all computer I really want. Kinda hoping for something with an Intel ATOM processor and a better graphics card.

Microtel AM6023 Gaming Computer with Intel Core i7 Processor 920 (2.66GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, LGA1366), 3GB DDR3/1333, 500GB SATAII, DVD-RW, NVIDIA N240 GT 1GB GDDR3 128-bit Video Card, 500 watt Power Supply, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Full Version CD 64 bit  Or an i7 machine like this, 900 bucks for a machine like this? that's.. well I think it's decent. dunno about you guys but I'd shell out for it.

3 comments:

  1. Man, I really need to build myself a new computer... Its been since 06! Hearing you talk about yours made me realize how long its been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't mean to make ya feel bad dude. I was lucky enough to get what I have on the cheap! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, build your own computer! A decent mobo like a P45, a good graphics card and processor, 6gb of ram and a couple hard drives, you'd have better than the i7 thing you're looking at for much less. Keep your old computer case, you may need to upgrade your PSU but depending of what you have you could still be okay.

    ReplyDelete